Country House

Landlord's buildings insurance will protect both your home & any furnishings you've provided

Considered essential cover for landlords & is required by many buy to let mortgage lenders 

Covers you for unexpected damage such as fire or flood & protects your rental income

General Insurance - for Landlords
I strongly advise to speak to Diane if you need any support for the mortgage



Do I need landlord insurance?


Landlord insurance is considered essential for anyone who owns a rental property.


There’s a lot that could go wrong with rental properties – both accidental or deliberate – which wouldn't be covered by standard home insurance.

As a landlord, would I need contents insurance?

It's worth considering contents insurance if you’re supplying any furniture, fixtures and fittings for your tenants. What's covered in a policy can vary.  Our expert advisers can discuss and assess all options available to meet your individual needs.


Furnishings such as freestanding sofas and beds, floor coverings and electrical appliances would not be covered in a standard landlord building insurance policy.

Can I insure multiple buy-to-let properties?


Most insurers will offer the option of adding multiple properties to your policy, and you may even be able to get a discount on your premiums by doing this. However, every insurer is different so you may find that you need separate policies for each property.   We will assess your needs and recommend the best cover and best cost option for your portfolio

Get in touch with us and we will compare a wide range of insurers and find you the best deal and most suitable policy for your situation.

What does landlord insurance cover?

Every insurer is different but a standard landlord policy would cover damage to the building itself, caused by things such as fire, lightning, explosion, falling aircraft, earthquake or riots.

There are various ways you can personalise your landlord cover to best suit your needs, including add-ons such as contents insurance, accidental damage cover, unoccupied property cover, malicious damage cover and legal expenses. ​

Contact us for a tailored advice solution!

For a full assessment and recommendation of your insurance and protection needs, contact us or request a call back from an adviser who will discuss your situation and help arrange the best insurance package for your needs.

We provide an advised service. This means that we will assess your needs and make a personal recommendation for each of the insurance areas in which you have asked us to provide a service.

We act for you and not the insurer in connection with the services we provide. We will not charge you a fee for our services relating to insurance but we will receive a commission from the product provider.

The commission will be calculated as a proportion of the premiums paid for the insurance product. You will receive a quotation which will tell you about the fees and charges relating to any particular insurance

drop us a message on whatsapp
call us
01933 418 917
07709 426 137